Author: Sarah Drasner - Microsoft
Released: November 29, 2018
Torrent Contains: 7 Files
Course Source: http://frontendmasters.com/workshops/advanced-svg-animations-v2/
SVGs (Scalable Vector Graphics) are resolution-independent, scalable for responsive, and easy to navigate with their navigable DOM. Learn how to use this robust graphic format as well as how to make complex animations for a myriad of use cases across the web. In this updated workshop, you will cover practical UI/UX examples, learn how to create immersive graphics with impressively small filesizes, and have fun with creative techniques.
Is This Workshop for Me?
This workshop is ideal for the curious developers that are interested in expanding your horizons with performant and cutting-edge programming techniques. You’ve seen beautiful animations enrich sites and want to learn either for performant productions sites or based on your interest!
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Sarah is a Senior Developer Advocate at Microsoft, a Vue core team member, and Staff Writer at CSS-Tricks. Sarah is also the co-founder of Web Animation Workshops, with Val Head and co-organizer of Concatenate Conference. She's the author of SVG Animations from O'Reilly and has given Frontend Masters workshops on Vue.js and Advanced SVG Animations. Sarah is formerly Manager of UX Design & Engineering at Trulia (Zillow).
Some Key Takeaways!
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
• Learn platonic shapes, path commands, and all about the viewBox attribute.
• Learn how to build an SVG graphic both in code and in graphics programs properly optimize them.
• How to create control timelines with interaction, and make complex animations that are production-ready.
• How to make SVG cross-browser compatible, backward compatible, and how to optimize it properly.
• How to leverage the feature-rich GreenSock API for a variety of immersive effects.
• How to use a variety of tools and techniques to create a seamless and engaging complex SVG animation that guides your users and compliments your branding.